Friday, June 18, 2010

Zzzzzz's

Mia woke up at six this morning, which is way too early. A couple of hours afterwards she fell asleep for a brief time, but she was still pretty sleepy when she woke up, so I'd been trying since then to get her to sleep (and then I could get a nap too!). Well, she just wouldn't sleep, so I started getting ready to go run some errands. Whenever I need to change or do my hair/makeup when Mia is awake-because I can't be out of her sight EVER- I just lay in on the Boppy on the floor in our closet which faces the bathroom. She's usually pretty content to stay their with a binky and small toy. Anyway, so I laid her on the Boppy and proceeded to get ready, and when I was done in front of the mirror, I turned around, and this is what I saw...



Mia, your timing never ceases to amaze me!

2 comments:

Ca V Ha said...

SO CUTE!

And look at those chubby legs!! I love it!

Josh and Amy Summerhays said...

Thanks, Carrie! I love her chubby legs, too!