Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Famous!

Okay. This will only really be applicable to those of you who live in the Sacramento area, but for everyone else, still check this out. I work at a little place called Folsom Optometry Center. If you go to our website (http://www.folsomoptometry.com/), you will see ME, and my other co-workers. I'm still just posting them here, so I guess you don't have to go to the site to see me, but still check it out.

We have a plethora of fashionable sunglasses!

This very important test, called the Optomap Retinal Scan, can detect certain health issues in the eyes like Diabetes, Retinal Detachment, Macular Degeneration, and even high blood pressure. I recommend it!

And make sure to schedule your yearly eye exam with your local optometrist/ophthalmologist today!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love it! Fabulous pictures! ;)