Saturday, March 29, 2008

Season Opener

Well, today was the first game of the session for Josh and the soccer team. It was a tough loss with the other team coming up with a goal late in the 2nd half. Josh had a great opportunity to tie the game with just minutes left, BUT the shot BARELY missed the goal. Too bad. I think everyone was pretty tired from taking a break between seasons. The soccer wives had fun, though, on the sidelines; taking pictures and being great cheerleaders for our boys. Go Ricochet!





Half-time, and see how tired they look!



In other news, last I wrote, I mentioned that we got a new table set. Here is how it looks:



3 comments:

Hyrum & Cheleyne said...

Glad we got to test that nice new table out! Thanks for having us over :)

Jenn said...

I love it! It looks great. And I like the picture on the wall. I also stole the pic you took of the soccer game and put it on my blog. Thanks! :)

Hyrum & Cheleyne said...

There is a great shot of Josh after the game on the ricochet blog. You know, a picture that speaks a thousand words... it was a tough loss.