Monday, March 24, 2008

A New Start

So, my last post was a half a year ago. As you can see, I'm amazing when it comes to the upkeep of this e-journal thing. Anyway, this last weekend was Easter weekend, and it was fabulous! I took Friday afternoon off to spend some time with Josh since his day off was then, and mine was going to be Monday(today). We bought a new dinning room table and chairs to match. The chairs to match portion is something to note b/c in the five years I've lived away from my parents, I've never had chairs to match a table. Crazy!

Rose, Tyler, Avery, Josh, and I took a fun little day trip down to Half Moon Bay on Saturday. It was a beautiful day! The bay had some vicious waves and a fierce wind current to go along with it. That didn't stop Josh and Rose from attempting some beach volleyball, and Josh and Tyler making up other games with the volleyball. What was I doing, you ask? I sat on the beach blanket tripled layered in towels and blankets because of my wussy low tolerance of wind and cold temps. Hehe I can just hear what my mother would tell me to do about that: "Put some more meat on your bones, girl!" Honestly, though, I really liked sitting and watching everyone on the beach and enjoying the sun. Despite the cooler weather, I did get a little red on the nose. Here are some pics.


After the beach, we started to head home, but got sidetracked because we saw the Oakland temple off the freeway. We all had our weddings there, and because of the new temple built in Folsom, we haven't been to that one in a long time, so we stopped by to take in the serenity and to take some more pics.






P.S. Thank you to the sister missionaries for taking this photo of all five of us. You're awesome!

3 comments:

Dance's said...

Hey Guys! We love your blog and are so happy we can now check up on you more ofton:)Congrats on the new table...I love the way it looks in your fabulous new place!

Hyrum & Cheleyne said...

Hey blogger buddy! Lookin' good.

Jenn said...

Hello! It was fun to find your blog. I'm glad you're blogging now. :)