Monday, July 19, 2010

Love this Little Girl



A week from today, Mia will be six months old. I cannot believe how quickly she is growing. I feel like time is racing me, and I can't keep up. It seems like yesterday that she was introducing herself to us, completely helpess and so lovable. Now, she's smiling, laughing, rolling, grabbing for toys, and even sitting up on her own if only for a few seconds; plus, a lot of other stuff. Those are big accomplishments for a baby! She's so fun to be around. She makes me so happy. Our favorite time of day is when Josh comes home from work; that is when she get's uber-happy. No one can make her laugh the way her daddy can. I don't know how he does it. I try all his tricks, but I only get a confused look. I think she likes his face and his dark hair. Anyway, we love our little Mia, and are so grateful that she is in our family. I'm excited to watch her continue to grow and learn even more.

1 comment:

JJ said...

It's his funny lookin' face!! :)