Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Auntie Meg Comes for a Visit

A couple of weekends ago, my little sister came up from So Cal on break from her Air Force duties. It was a short but very enjoyable visit. I don't get to see Megan very often, and she hadn't met Mia yet, so this was a real treat to hang out for a little bit. Mia took to her pretty well, and even gave her an opportunity to change a poopy diaper. Meg was a real sport in changing it, though, I think it was good birth control for her. The rest of the time was spent just chatting, watching Josh's soccer game, and attempting to cut her hair. All I can say about the hair is "I'm so sorry, Megan!!" ;-) It was so refreshing to have her with us. Thanks Megan; we love you!

1 comment:

Monica J.R. said...

You girls are cute. Sisters are the best. Congrats on your new baby girl! :)