Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Speed Scrabble!

Our friends introduced us to a new and exciting way to play Scrabble. Speed Scrabble! No Scrabble board. Your own space with 7 letters starting, and whoever puts there letters together first says "Done" and everyone picks 2 more letters from the community pile in the middle of the table, and it goes like that until the letters are gone, and whoever finishes first gets to consider him/herself a genius!
Here was my winning clump of letters!



P.S. Thanks Jen and JJ for the fun times!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey that sounds like a lot of fun! It's good to see you posted again since I checked last! Those clouds pictures were cool! You guys look like you are always having fun together!

Tegerdine Family said...

Hi,
My name is Joe Tegerdine. I am trying to get in contact with Jennifer Summerhays. We used to work together and none of the phone numbers or email addresses I have for her seem to be in use. Will you please pass this message to her? She can email me at joetegerdine@gmail.com.
Thanks!

Jeni said...

So I'm glad that I'm not the only one slacking on my blog!! It was good to see you guys in Monticello!! You'll have to get us your bro in laws number for my hubby!! He was so excited to hear that you guys were related!! Small world!! LOL

Shalee said...

We demand an update with pictures, PLEASE:):):) love you