Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thankful for friends

Last weekend was Thanksgiving, and there was much to be thankful for. I am married to a wonderful husband whom I love dearly. We have an awesome family; we have a roof over our heads, and we have our jobs; as well as many other blessings.

I'm grateful for major holidays b/c it unites not only families, but friends as well. This Thanksgiving, Josh and I were blessed to reunite with some of our best friends from Utah. My friend Shalee (BFF from Ohio) came out with her husband to Sacramento, and Josh's high school buddies Jeremy and Bethia visited as well. We had a good weekend just catching up, playing games, and staying up until all hours of the night like old times. Shalee has always been a breath of fresh air everytime we get together. She's so fun and uplifting; I can't help but be a little bit happier after hanging out with her. I'm lucky to have such an awesome best friend! And I'm grateful for Jeremy and Bethia, too. They're so fun to be around, and Jeremy has one of the best laughs EVER. I can't help but laugh along. So, thanks for the fun times guys!

Sorry, no pics for this, but I just wanted to give a shout out to them! Love ya!