Sunday, October 19, 2008

Concerto!

Josh and I saw Dashboard Confessional in concert last weekend, along with Plain White T's and Panic at the Disco. Josh has had a longtime man crush on the lead singer from Dashboard and was pumped to see the band live. At first I wasn't too excited about seeing them b/c I always thought he was too whiny and dramatic (Dashboard, not Josh). But I was pleasantly surprised to witness the hilariousness that is Dashboard. He was making jokes and really having fun with the crowd. And by the end of his portion of the concert, I found myself getting a little crush on him, too. Josh is okay with this b/c they look so much alike, so he just thinks I have good taste in men. Oh, and the rest of the concert was good too. The PWTs had a good live sound, and PATD was just crazy. I'm not such a fan of PATD, but I will admit, the lead singer is very talented in music. He sang, he played the guitar, and went wild on the drums. His screamo voice could have broken glass; it definitely dented my eardrums! Anyways, it was a good night. Here are pics. Josh's sister and her beau came with us, too.

2 comments:

Shalee said...

Looks like blast!

Anita Baker said...

i also went to this and it was awesome